With the new year upon us, there are so many opportunities to refresh your Denver home. We love recommending James Hardie fiber cement siding for homes in this area due to its incredible durability and aesthetic appeal. For homeowners looking to refresh their home for the new decade, James Hardie’s ColorPlus technology offers the benefits you need. ColorPlus technology offers instant curb appeal while eliminating your need for regular painting. The UV resistant technology delivers a vibrant, consistent look that lasts for decades. ColorPlus technology is available in over 700 colors, but we love their Statement Collection for a classic, elegant look that’s perfect for any neighborhood.
The James Hardie Statement Collection Siding Colors for Denver Homes
- Arctic white: Perfect for homeowners looking for a classic, pure white.
- Cobble stone: A beautiful neutral that’s taupe-based with warmer hues.
- Navajo beige: A classic neutral that pairs well with stonework.
- Monterey taupe: Great for homeowners looking for a neutral color with darker undertones.
- Khaki brown: This warm, mid-tone brown pairs well with vibrant colors as well as lighter hues.
- Timber bark: A stunning deep gray-brown that’s wonderful as the main siding of your home or as an accent color.
- Pearl gray: A soft, inviting neutral gray that showcases elegance.
- Light mist: Reminiscent of a foggy day, the subtle hints of blue offers warmth to any palette.
- Gray slate: A rustic, cozy gray that’s timeless for any architecture.
- Night gray: This dark-hued gray evokes mystery and passion.
- Boothbay blue: A soothing deep blue that complements arctic white trim.
- Evening blue: We love this striking shade of blue for really making a statement.
Work with Denver’s Trusted Siding Contractor
Scottish Home Improvements is honored to be the trusted siding contractor serving the Denver area. For more information regarding James Hardie siding colors for your home, please contact us!