Traditional wood siding is still in use in over fifty percent of the homes across Colorado. After all, this is a state largely covered in trees, and wood cabins are deeply etched into the lore and allure of our state. However, there is a new kid on the siding block, and it has some substantial advantages over wood siding that we would like to tell you about. With fiber cement siding, Denver homes get the most durable, climate protecting, low maintenance product that will make any home look fantastic for a very long time.
Here are just some of the advantages of our James Hardie fiber cement siding, Denver!
1. Fiber cement siding is non-flammable. It will not add any fuel to a fire, making it an invaluable choice for homes in Denver’s dry mountain communities where forest fires are a threat each summer. Can wood say that?
2. Fiber cement siding is made of sustainable materials, and no forests need be chopped down to produce it. It is a lovely green alternative.
3. Fiber cement siding, Denver homeowners will be pleased to hear, is extremely low maintenance. It is engineered to handle anything the Colorado climate can toss at it, and will not dry out in our dry air. It will not rot, or crack.
4. Fiber cement siding is not tasty to termites or woodpeckers. They will have to look elsewhere for their meals.
5. Fiber cement siding has color that is “baked” in, and the color should stay looking beautiful for up to fifteen years, without repainting. It is available in custom colors, as well.
6. Fiber cement siding is a very low maintenance product. Install it, sit back, enjoy it. That’s it!
7. Fiber cement siding comes in a gorgeous array of colors and styles, including styles that look just like either wood or cedar shingles. So if you are considering fiber cement siding, Denver, but you really love the look of wood, you can have your cake and eat it too.
When it comes to fiber cement siding, Denver homeowners are quickly realizing that it is a great choice for our climate and for their tastes.
Here at Scottish Home Improvements, we are proud to be certified James Hardie contractors. We believe they make the highest quality and most beautiful and most durable siding available anywhere today.
For more information about James Hardie fiber cement siding, Denver or across the state, we hope that you will contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions, discuss the differences between different siding products, and offer you a quote for a siding job. We would love to earn your business.