James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding For Your Fort Collins Home
Extreme weather is rampant across the country this year and may well become the norm. Here in the Fort Collins, we get a lot of harsh weather due to our proximity to the Rocky Mountains directly to the West of us. Winter storms bring snow, rain and large gusts of wind in abundance. So, when you are looking for a siding for your Fort Collins home, whether or not it is going to be able to withstand the weather in Fort Collins should be a consideration when you purchase. James Hardie Siding is a premium siding product that can hold up to Fort Collins weather and has been protecting houses in the Fort Collins area from the Mantz to Mission Creek Neighborhoods. Beyond the power to protect, James Hardie adds incredible beauty and homeowners can choose from 20 different colors. The benefits don’t stop there either.
Additional Benefits Of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is resistant to cracking, chipping and wearing down due to weather elements.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding will not expand or contract with the outside temperatures.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement siding is able to withstand wind speeds up to 150 mph.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement is resistant to fire. **It will not feed or start a fire– one its best features for Colorado living.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement is colorfast and won’t fade under the harsh Colorado sun.
Scottish Home Improvements For Your Fort Collins James Hardie Installation
If it is time for you to start thinking about new siding for your Fort Collins home, be sure to consider the James Hardie Fiber Cement which holds up to all of Colorado’s extreme weather. To learn more and schedule a free consultation, contact us at Scottish Home Improvements today.