Loveland homeowners can take advantage of the new year by finding beautiful new siding options for their homes. James Hardie fiber cement siding is one of our favorite siding options for homes in this area. With ColorPlus technology available, homeowners can experience fast, reliable winter installations and have peace of mind knowing their curb appeal will stay stunning and vibrant for many years to come. The Statement Collection offers gorgeous color options for both siding and trim.
The James Hardie ColorPlus Statement Collection for Loveland Homes
- Mountain sage: Perfect for these neighborhoods, this natural green can be paired with soft neutral accents.
- Iron gray: The deep, bold gray is one of the most popular siding colors in this area.
- Aged pewter: This warm, adaptable gray is ideally paired with other grays and beiges.
- Evening blue: For homeowners looking for a classy, timeless look, evening blue is the right choice.
- Boothbay blue: Reminiscent of the water’s edge at sunset, this is a wonderful soft blue option.
- Night gray: Add drama and depth to your home with this sophisticated dark gray.
- Gray slate: The perfect cozy, rustic neutral for accenting or re-siding your home.
- Light mist: We love this color for contemporary style homes due to its soft blue hues.
- Pearl gray: For elegance, this soft gray tone was inspired by sand and seashells.
- Timber bark: This lovely deep gray-brown is the definition of timelessness.
- Khaki brown: A great mid-tone brown that complements many accent colors.
- Monterey taupe: Sophisticated and striking neutral taupe with darker undertones.
- Navajo beige: A classic option that works in any neighborhood.
Work with Loveland’s Leading Siding Contractor
Scottish Home Improvements is honored to be the leading siding contractor serving the Loveland area. For more information regarding popular James Hardie siding colors for your home, please contact us!