LP® SmartSide Lap – Trim and Siding
Get the versatility to create a custom look with LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding. Available in different sizes in smooth and textured finishes, LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding enhances the curb appeal of new and remodeled homes in Denver. Plus, it’s the perfect complement to homes finished in other exteriors such as stucco, stone, and brick. LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding is one of the most durable lap siding options available in today’s market. The 16 foot siding length was designed for quicker installation and fewer seams. These contain a treated engineered wood strand or fiber substrate that are pre-primed for great paint adhesion.
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding offers the warmth and beauty of traditional wood with the durability of treated engineered wood. It’s a complete line of high-performance trim and siding products to complement almost any building style. All LP SmartSide products feature our innovative four-component SmartGuard® manufacturing process for strength against harsh weather and to resist fungal decay and termites.
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. It is always a smart choice when accenting homes partially finished in stone, stucco or brick. The beautiful contrast of these exterior claddings creates architectural balance that’s visually appealing and welcoming.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Longer lengths may reduce seams
- Unmatched consistency for curb appeal
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- LP lap siding resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide treated engineered wood siding cuts out the time you spend dealing with warped and split pieces when properly stored and applied. Virtually every piece leaves the mill straight and ready to use.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- Longer lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste when compared to fiber cement
Download the LP SmartSide Trim & Siding consumer brochure.